We’re trying a new thing here: re-sharing our member newsletter on the blog. It’s full of information that anyone can use and we wanted to bring it outside of our usual email for everyone to enjoy.
Hello and happy November, FinOps community! Read on to learn about all the upcoming FinOps-related job openings, industry articles and events!
- Cigna: Cloud FinOps Analyst
- AWS: APJ Cloud Cost Management Practice Lead
- Nationwide: Cloud Optimization Consultant
- Ampcus: Cloud FinOps Analyst
- Talon: FinOps Analyst – Cloud
- Collabera: Cloud FinOps Analyst
- Apex Systems: Cloud FinOps Analyst
- Zendesk: Senior Software Engineer – Cloud FinOps and a Senior Data Analyst – Cloud FinOps
- Market Landscape – Top Vendors for Kubernetes Cost Management, a report by Amalgam Insights
- UK Government Digital Services Case Study: How the Home Office’s Immigration Technology department reduced its cloud costs by 40%
- 5 Best Practices for Cloud Financial Management with GE Digital, a case study by CloudHealth
- Oracle for Startups: Here’s What Analysts are Saying About Oracle Cloud
- CloudHealth: Cloud KPIs You Need to Measure Success
- Docker Blog: What You Need to Know About Upcoming Docker Hub Rate Limiting
- Video: Azure Cost Management AWS Connector Update
Upcoming FinOps Events
All sessions are virtual, consider joining no matter where you live!
- November 10 – Webinar: How to Halve Your Cloud Costs with FinOps and Azure Cost Management, presented by Contino
- November 12 – Ohio FinOps Virtual Meetup
- November 19 – Dutch FinOps Virtual Meetup
- November 19 – New York FinOps Virtual Meetup
- December 1-2 – FinOps Certification Workshop (paid) – Final FinOps training of the year, get 15% off with “friends15” code
- December 3 – Faster to the Future with FinOps: Building a World Class FinOps Practice, presented by CloudHealth in partnership with the FinOps Foundation.
- December 8 – AWS CFM Peer Connect @ re:Invent
Upcoming Training Opportunities
Linux Foundation edX Course: Introduction to FinOps
This free introductory course covers the basics of FinOps and how it can positively impact an organization by building a culture of accountability around cloud use that helps companies make good, timely, data-backed decisions in the cloud.
FinOps Certified Practitioner Course
This certification course covers FinOps fundamentals and an overview of key concepts in each of the three sections of the FinOps lifecycle: Inform, Optimize and Operate. See upcoming training dates here.
Keep on breaking down those silos!