FinOps Ambassadors (formerly Charter Member program) are individuals who are passionate about cloud financial management, recognized for their expertise, and willing to help others learn about the framework and community.
Successful ambassadors are people such as bloggers, influencers, evangelists who are already engaged with FinOps in some way including contributing to forums, online groups, community events, etc.
The FinOps Ambassadors program exists to empower community members with tools and resources needed to:
- Promote cloud financial management best practices
- Educate a local community on the F2 mission
Requirements for becoming an official FinOps Ambassador
- Affiliated with a F2 member OR is a contributor to an F2 project.
- Already engaged with the project in some way whether that’s as a contributor, blogger, speaker, etc.
- Willing to either speak at community events OR write technical content such as blog posts.
- Host a cloud native community meetup. See Meetup.com for areas already covered.
To become a FinOps Ambassador contact us at email@example.com