A pre-qualified tier of vetted technology providers who offer software solutions to successfully adopt cloud financial management practices.
- Maps the open source FinOps capabilities to vendor tooling
- Although it does not make recommendations for platforms, the FinOps Foundation offers vendor specific forums – e.g., #finops-on-providerX in the FinOps Slack and,
- Blueprints of best practices – e.g., “how to FinOps on Provider X”
Interested in becoming FinOps Certified?
If your company is interested in becoming a FTP, please complete the following steps:
- Become a corporate member of the FinOps Foundation & Linux Foundation.
- Map your tool features to the open source FinOps Capabilities
- Submit proof that 3 of your employees have passed the Certified FinOps Practitioner (CFOP) exam.