A pre-qualified tier of vetted technology providers who offer software solutions to successfully adopt cloud financial management practices.
- Maps the open source FinOps capabilities to vendor tooling
- Blueprints of best practices – e.g., “how to FinOps on Provider X”
- Vendor specific forums – e.g., #finops-on-providerX in the FinOps Slack
- License the best practices for content marketing and training
- Placement at the top of FinOps Certified Partners page
- Monthly private meetings with FinOps project leaders, TOC members, and representatives from the Governing Board
- Recognized in the community as a leader and expert in helping businesses adopt Cloud Financial Management and Operations.
Interested in becoming FinOps Certified?
If your company is interested in becoming a KCSP, please complete the following steps:
- Become a corporate member of the FinOps Foundation & Linux Foundation.
- Fill out this form to apply to be a FinOps Certified Platform
- Map your tool features to the open source FinOps Capabilities
- Submit proof that 3 of your employees have passed the Certified FinOps Practitioner (CFOP) exam.