A pre-qualified tier of vetted service providers who have deep experience helping enterprises successfully adopt cloud financial management practices. The FCSP partners offer FinOps support, consulting, professional services and training for organizations embarking on their cloud financial management journey.
- Placement at the top of FinOps Certified Partners page
- Monthly private meetings with FinOps project leaders, TOC members, and representatives from the Governing Board
- Access to leads from Finops.org for end users looking for support
- Recognized in the community as a leader and expert in helping businesses adopt Cloud Financial Management and Operations.
- Increase awareness of your brand when end users are searching for consulting and training partners
- Must have a dedicated FinOps or cloud financial management offering listed online
- Must have three or more FinOps Certified Practitioners
- Must have a business model to support enterprise end users
- Must be a FinOps Foundation and Linux Foundation member
Interested in becoming FinOps Certified?
If your company is interested in becoming a KCSP, please complete the following steps:
- Become a corporate member of the FinOps Foundation & Linux Foundation.
- Fill out this form to apply to be FinOps Certified
- Map your tool features to the open source FinOps Capabilities
- Submit proof that 3 of your employees have passed the Certified FinOps Practitioner (CFOP) exam.