Exivity is a cloud agnostic metering and billing software solution for hybrid cloud environments. By retrieving data from any public and on-premises cloud, Exivity creates a 360 view across all IT consumption supporting any MSP/CSP customer billing or enterprise chargeback/showback use case.
‘Exivity is a flexible metering and billing tool capable of satisfying the requirements of any IT service delivery model, whether deployed on-premise, in public or in hybrid clouds. In addition to services provided by the cloud Exivity can retrieve data from associated systems such as a CMDB and use this to create custom services such as VM t-shirt sizes, backups, etc. Exivity gives you control over your assets and financial insights to automate your IT delivery:
• Report on consumption per client and BU
• Automate your IT billing or charge back process
• Set budgets on departments and project level
• Provide an intuitive dashboard to all users with RBAC
• Integrate your data into 3rd party tools and ERP systems
• SSO using all major Identity Providers
• Flexible Extraction engine with ready to use templates
• Manage rates, discounts and uplifts on a per account basis
• and many more
Integrations are available for Azure, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, VMware, OpenStack, and others.